Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pink Wednesday

Hi everyone :D Today I have a detailed post so I'm just gonna get right to it.

For Pink Wednesday I have another franken called Cherries Jubilee.  I was browsing YouTube and came across a very unique and different polish.  It comes with 3 items; color palette concentrate, wonder wand, clear fusing liquid. I'm going to explain in detail before each pic so you all can visualize it better. Before that though, let me just say the formula was great.  I don't know if anyone has heard about this polish and thought it would be fun to try and then share with you all :D

                                             This is Wonder Beauty Products.

Ok, here you have the color palette concentrate and the wonder wand. You have to stir it because all the glitter has settled on the bottom. 

Ok, after you mix the polish, you can add some of the liquid fusion (top coat basically) to thin it out if you want. You don't have to do this. I did though. I'm thinking next time I won't. Then you just dip the brush from the liquid fusion into the nail polish and paint your nails :D

This is 3 coats topped with SV, I didn't know if the fusion is fast dry, so I didn't use it. Two coats would've been fine though

Here's he YouTube video.

She sells these for $10 on Etsy, you can click here to check out her store.

Have a great day everyone :D

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty! Interesting concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was unique, but I forgot to mention that it has a strong odor. Like when the smell at the nail salons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes...I have such a sensitive nose that I probably won't be trying this out. It looks great on your nails though!

    ReplyDelete