Thursday, March 1, 2012

Holiday Splendor

Hi everyone, It's Thankful Thursday and that means the weekend is almost here! WHOO HOO!

Today, I have Color Club Holiday Splendor from their 2011 Beyond the Mistletoe Collection. I bought the set at Ross last year. I also have 2 other sets from Color Club, I must show those too. I keep kicking myself for nut using Color Club more often. I love this color! It's a green jelly glitter with a ton of holographic glitter. The pics I'm posting do not do this color justice! I could not stop looking at my nails! There is so much sparkle! Just awesome! I used 2 coats and topped with 3 coats of SV TC. Have a great day everyone :D




11 comments:

  1. wow, so gorgeous and sparkly!! I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp* This colour is stunning!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sparkly! <3 Looks really gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one. I love Color Club I think its a very underated polish line. I wish more people loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG it's beautiful! I've seen Color Club polishes at Ross but they're always the ugly ones. Great find, Minnie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty!!! I love how it sparkles ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete