Friday, January 20, 2012

Ava Linda

Hi lovely ladies, It's Friday! Yay!

Ok, we all know I've been playing around with frankening. One day I'll sell them, but right now I'm having so much fun! Today, I have Ava Linda. Ava was a great surprise to my family. I remember I was shopping and I get a call from bff. She said, "I have something to tell you. Are you sitting down?' Well, I thought she was gonna tell me she/we won the lotto. LOL She says, "We're having another baby!" I was so happy, I was practically yelling "YAY!" in the store. Actually I did get a few inquisitive glances. HAHA Man oh man, of all my nieces, Ava is the most feisty one of the bunch. She's not afraid of anything and if she wants something she gets it! Watch out world Ava is on her way! I chose a deep raspberry color for her. We'll get into the color more with tomorrow's post. For this I just used 3/4 of a TC I was never gonna use and 1/4 burgundy that I didn't care and was never gonna make it to Funky Frenchies. LOL Then, I just added some shimmer. I think I created a jelly. WHOOP WHOOP :)

I didn't have the heart to crop the pics, you get to see Ava and Athens together :D In case any of you missed last weeks post Athens is the red head.



Now for the beauty behind my inspiration! The lovely Ava Linda :D 

See, she has that look in her eyes! LOL 



Here with her mommy :D 

4 comments:

  1. Both the polish and the inspiration look a little feisty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... She's such a cutie!!! Another great Franken Minnie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies :D

    Bff do you remember calling me? I was at the Body Shop :D

    ReplyDelete