Saturday, January 14, 2012

OPI Muppettes

Hi ladies :D I hopes y'all's weekend is off to a great start. Today I have a 4 swatches from OPI's Muppettes Collection. I bought the 4 pc mini nail set a while back. There wasn't a color I didn't like. All four were pretty and in my mind I could totally see Miss Piggy wearing these. All 4 are 2 coats with the exception of Wocka Wocka!

Wocka Wocka! It's a very pretty blue toned red. I used one coat here. My dog started going beserko and I stared chasing him and then I just started snapping pics. No TC Sorry :(

Designer...de Better! is a silver metallic with medium pink glitter. I was very surprised to find that I actually like this color.

Warm and Fozzie is a brown/gold/pink duochrome. This is all kinds of crazy awesome. It has some pink, red and maybe even purple small glitter. This one was my fav of the 4.

Excuse Moi! is a warm pink base with tons of multicolored glitter. It is a pink therefore my least fav, but it is pretty. One of my lovely followers mentioned it was similar to NOPI's  Something Spar-Kylie so you can see the difference I added those pics. Excuse Moi! pics were taken with morning sun and Something Spar-Kylie was evening sun.They are similar, but not the same Excuse Moi! has medium multicolored glitter along with micro glitter, whereas Something Spar-Kylie is only micro glitter. Excuse Moi! is more pinky based (to me) and Something Spar-Kylie was more rose-ish based. My ring finger nail has grown a lot in 1 week! Whoop Whoop :D



Something Spar-Kylie 

8 comments:

  1. I have a very love/hate relationship with OPI's Muppets Collection. I got second and third place in OPI's mani contests for this collection which resulted in...absolutely nothing because OPI only awards first place. :( Seeing these swatches makes me want to buy the collection anyways! Good morning by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know which one my favorite is right? Excuse Moi of course, lol. Great swatches ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should absolutely give out at least 3 prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any of the glitters from this collection? Those are a must for any polish lover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I don't :( I've seen them and they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Warm and Fozzie is one of my favorites. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comparison, Minnie! I have the glitters, warm & fozzie and designer...de better, but none of the reds appealed to me! The glitters are fantastic though!

    ReplyDelete