Sunday, January 22, 2012

Yummy

Hi ladies, I hope y'all's weekend has been great :D Today I have Zoya Yummy. This is a sky blue cream. Formula wise it was like their other creams. I don't know I feel about this color, it is pretty, but I felt it needed something more. I think this would be a great base color to stamp on. I wasn't in the mood to stamp, so I added my franken TC that I used over Midnight Affair. I'm going to include that pic so you can see the difference layered over different colors. Have a great day ladies :D






6 comments:

  1. I love this shade of light blue, I need it in my collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have this colour, but based on your pictures, I agree, it doesn't look like a good stand alone colour. I think it would look good with a glitter gradient on top of it though. I don't own any Zoyas yet to know if they work well with water marbeling, but this colour would look beautiful in combination with other colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stamping would be good on it! It's a pretty color, sure a little plain. I loved it with the sparkles over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous blue! And your franken top coat is amazing! I love your swatches, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was slightly disappointed, but I can always pretty it up with stamping and like Jen says with a glitter gradient :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great with the top coat!

    ReplyDelete