Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Princess Tears

Hi everyone, It's Wednesday.  We're halfway through the week. YAY!

Today, I have a England Princess Tears.  I wasn't feeling pink, but still wanted to do something pink-ish for Pink Wednesday. lol This is a lavender with a lot of linear holo goodness!  I absolutely love this color!  The formula applied like butter.  The formula, in fact, is so awesome that I did absolutely no clean up on my left hand!  And, that, to me is a great acomplishment!  I cannot wait to try the rest of the collection!  I know that was a lot of exclamations, but I couldn't t help it :D I used 2 coats but, you can get away with doing one and I topped with SV TC.  Have a great day everyone :D Oh, I'll be removing the polish brand survey this evening, so y'all still have a chance to take the survey.






6 comments:

  1. I love this colour and have it on my wishlist! The hubby has the list since my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, so we'll see what he comes up with :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! This colour is so awesome... Its in the mail.. hurry up mail man (person)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I hope you get it! Happy Birthday :D

    Karen, Yes, hurry up mail person! You're going to love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous polish!! I need it in my life, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minnie, this is simply gorgeous! I can't even say how much I love it!!! LOOOOOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! I wish I could cry tears this color!

    ReplyDelete