Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cancun Blue

Hi lovely ladies, Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I've been super busy.

Today, I have a franken to share. I really love this color. It reminds of the beaches in Cancun. I'm sure there are much prettier beaches, but that's the one I've been too (so far) :D I can't remember what I used in this recipe, good thing I wrote it in my recipe book :D Anyway, I hope y'all like it. Have a great day.

Today is my son's 24th birthday.  I remember all those years ago, the sun was rising as I was on my way to the hospital and the sun was setting when he was born. So, yes, the sun rises and sets on my baby :D There isn't anything you can't do, you are anointed, approved, destined to live your life in victory. Anything you touch will prosper. You will always be the head and never the tail. You will always be the lender and never the borrower. Happy Birthday David, I love you!






Me and my Baby Boy

Even though you're married you'll always be my baby, my loving son.

4 comments:

  1. Another great franken Minnie!! Happy birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color! So bright and shimmery! Happy birthday to your son too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I always assumed you were in your late 20s. O_O What is your secret?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies :D

    Elizabeth, I am in my late 20's! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! HEHE :D

    ReplyDelete