Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Moxie

Hi everyone, It's Tuesday. I hope y'all's week started off great! Kristen from Glitter Gloss and Glaze awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award back in January and one of the questions was about guilty pleasures. I've been thinking about that since then O.o Well, I still believe that if a person takes joy in something then one shouldn't feel guilty about it. But, I do have a guilty pleasure after all. It's kinda bad, but I'm gonna share it anyway. I like cursing, there I said it! One of my aunts told me the other day that when I was little girl I used to tell her, "I can't wait to grow up so I can talk just like you!" I asked her, "And do I?" Well, she said I surpassed her! O.O Ok, that said. I don't curse all the time, I do have home training! LOL Please don't think I use this type of language all the time. I don't. Oh, if y'all haven't visited Kristen's blog, go! It's great :D Ok, enough of that on to my mani.

Today, I have Zoya Moxie. This is a berry creme. Very lovely color. Idk if this could be called work apporpriate. You decide :D I'm kinda if-y about this color, it just didn't do anything for me. Formula wise it's great though. I used 2 coats and topped with SV TC. Have a great day y'all :D




This pic doesn't do anything to compliment the color, I just thought it was pretty. LOL 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh! It reminds me of Fifth Avenue by China Glaze. Definitely one of my favorite colors. So wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. every time I think I have enough zoya's someone posts another great picture. Moxie will be added to list of definitely going to get. Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty!! I think it's definitely work appropriate.

    Interesting guilty pleasure you have.

    ReplyDelete