Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fire Fox


Hi ladies, I hope y'all's weekend has been great. The weather here in Houston has been just awful, so I've been home relaxing. I know boring right.

I have Revlon Fire Fox from their Matte Suede Collection that I wore Friday. Before I start, red is my happy color, so I'm a bit biased and have nothing bad to say about this color. This is such pretty cherry red. I love it! It also has micro glitter. I can't tell what color though, looks gold to me. I bought this a few months ago at CVS for $1.54 (I think) no more than $1.72. The formula was a bit thin, so you have to be careful or it can flood your cuticles. I used 2 coats and topped with Revlon TC. It didn't need the top coat, but I wanted shiny. I'm holding an Essie TC bottle because I couldn't hold the Revlon bottle. have a nice day ladies. My international readers don't forget to take the polish brand survey for next weekends mini giveaway :D





4 comments:

  1. Love this color I'm one of those that loves the orange colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love oranges too (next to red) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty red!! I have this one, but you know I prefer the shiny version, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Marisa. It would look so pretty you :D

    ReplyDelete