Monday, October 31, 2011

Burgunday Flirt

Hi everyone, It's Halloween Monday! I have to take my mom to the Dr, so this will be short. Today I chose Rimmel. I love the formula it's like butter! I really really love the brush. It's round on one side and square on the other side. I used 2 coats and still think I need at least 2 more. If you know me, you know I don't like putting more than 2 coats. I got agro, so I decided to stamp with m64 so you couldn't see the bald spots. I can but maybe you can't :) It's topped off with SHAC Top Coat. Anyway, I swatched or I just did one finger of each color of the Gems and Jewels Collection from Zoya. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of them! They're like jewelry for your fingers! My fav is Izzy and it's pink! I know WHOOP WHOOP a pink I can wear w/o throwing up! You guys should have this collection for the Christmas holiday. There are six colors so I had to take two pics. Sorry about the name 'TWILA' Oh, don't worry you'll see the pic. Hehe O_O


I just love these colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment