Friday, October 21, 2011

WAREHOUSE

Hi everyone, It's Friday! It's my birthday! Whoop Whoop! I'll post pics later of some goodies I received. This is going to be a short post. Sorry, I didn't post yesterday. I was super busy with my mom. Today's mani is one I did the other day. I went to get my eyebrows waxed and I asked them to file my nails down. Why did I do that? The girl butchered my nails! I grabbed her file and tried to save the worst, but when I got home and took a good look most of them were crooked! I don't have time to fix them right now, that's why I'm posting one from my warehouse. Anyway, back to my mani. I didn't think I was going to like this color, because it's the same brand I used for my Halloween mani and boy was that bright! But once on I was in love, love, love! Very pretty :D My only beef with this polish is the brush, the bristles stick out. Ok, I'm out. Have a great Friday :D
                                                                   Inside
Direct Sunlight

1 coat SV Base Coat, 2 coats War Paint Beauty Slime, 1 coat Sv Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment