Monday, October 3, 2011

Jesse's Colors

Hi everyone it's Monday! I hope y'all had a great weekend, because I sure did :) Before I forget, Friday I went to see Courageous. It's a great movie, a must see. Go check it out. Yesterday my bf had to go to Walgreens so, I asked him if he'd get me a nail polish and the great man he is said yes! I told him to choose a color he likes. He comes back with 2! Wet n Wild Rain Check (I already own) no worries I'll exchange it and Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up. He said He thinks those colors go good together. Not a color combo I would have chose but he put thought into the colors. So today's mani is dedicated to him :D I did a side tip at first, then because I wanted to practice using my dotting tools I added dots. The final look is a bit much for my taste even had the dots been straight. I don't have experience using tools and was nervous :/ I think the only finger that has a straight line is my thumb. LOL But I had fun practicing! I now know how to get it right, Practice makes perfect :) See you tomorrow :)
1 coat Yellow Stopper, 2 coats Wet n Wild Rain Check, 1 coat Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat, taped fingers added 2coats Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up, added dots, and Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment