Wednesday, October 19, 2011

PINK WEDNESDAY

Hi everyone, It's Pink Wednesday. I'm quite happy with today's mani. I wanted something simple but elegant. I think I achieved just that. This polish is from Four East Cosmetics a gift set my niece Jasmin gave me for Christmas about 4 years ago. It's a hot pink and very girlie.  I'm ashamed to say I've never used it. (Sorry Jasmin) I don't know why I never felt the need to wear it because it's great! I also added decals to give it the elegance I wanted. I took a million pics trying to get the true color. No luck this is the closest I could get. The formula is ok you can see streaks in the pic that are not visible in person. I think there's something in the polish because after I added SV Top Coat it started peeling at the tips :/ (look at the corner of index and middle fingers) Sorry friends, the polish doesn't have a name or number just Four East Cosmetics. BTW I used 2 coats. P.S. I know why now! Beacuse the color is very deceiving in the bottle. The color on my fingers is so not what the bottle looks like! The color through the bottle looks dark rose. Have a great day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment