Monday, October 24, 2011

REALLY RIO

Hi everyone, I hope y'all's week is off to a great start. Ok, the other day told y'all I'd post some of my b-day goodies. What did I receive? You guessed it. NAIL POLISH! I have so much swatching to do, even the polish in the background needs to be swatched! I won't be posting the names unless you all want me to. Today's mani is a shimmery orange from Pure Ice called Really Rio. I think orange looks great with my skin tone. I don't have very much of it though. I should because I love this color! It looks like a bright orange juicy tangerine. This is a great summer color. The formula is great, kinda jelly and creme. It was a breeze to apply and the brush was great. I used 2 coats and no top coat I should've used 3. I took some direct sunlight pics, but I don't think they came out so hot. My fingers look digitalized, go figure. I took some indoor pics and those are the truest color. So, I'll just post both. Oh, and don't pay attention to my index finger, that's the finger I'm still trying to repair. Have a great day everyone :D
Sorry about the crazy alignment. I couldn't fix it and I didn't want to take a chance that I'd forget something.
Inside

Direct Sunlight





No comments:

Post a Comment