Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Warrior Angels

Hi everyone, It's Pink Wednesday. Ugh, you all just don't know how me and the color pink do not get along! The ironic thing is I have more pinks than orange in my small collection :/ I love orange with my skin tone, but pink arrgghh! I had all kinds of trouble with today's mani! I used Orly for all my colors. I used Seashell as my base color, it has a little shimmer. Well, I wanted more shimmer :) So, I used Fifty Four. The bottle deceived me, it has more shimmer in the bottle. Even as I was applying the shimmer looked awesome on the brush, but not so shimmery on my nails. I was disappointed by this :( I do a cleanup after every nail, well the remover kinda changed the color of the polish by the cuticles. Then as my nails were drying, they started to peel (not all of them) and then much to my dismay the glitter dried all bumpy and stuff! NO BUENO! Ok, enough ranting. I stamped with BM03 using Oh Cabana Boy. I chose this design because it was the closest I could find to Warriors in Pink Angel Wings. You can't really see the stamp, but you get the point. Even though I ranted a lot today, I'm always happy to be painting my nails. Have a great day everyone :D

Angel Wings: Honor the angels who have passed after their fight against breast cancer.

I dedicate this mani to all the Warrior Angels in Heaven making sure we receive all the blessings we deserve :D

No comments:

Post a Comment