Saturday, October 8, 2011

Top Coat Comparisons

Hi everyone :D It's Saturday! Today I don't have a lot of time to do a mani so, I thought I'd do a quick comparison of the top coats I use. Have a great day!


Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat:  My #1 choice. The formula is thick and easy to apply, the  brush is kinda straight. Nothing special there, but the dry time is awesome. I LOVE THIS!

Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat:  My #2 choice. The formula is very thin and needs very little on the  brush, the brush also straight, but it's long and I like that. The dry time is awesome too. It's my #2 choice
because the formula is a little too thin.

Seche Ultra-V: My #3 choice. The formula is not too thick not too thin. The brush is also straight. The dry  time is great too. This is my #3 choice because the bottle is black and I can't tell how much is in the bottle.

Now, about my Yellow Stopper experiment: I did see a difference in the color of my nails the four days I used it, but it looked caked on in the space between the polish and my cuticles. Almost like I applied too much, when in fact it was very thin. I don't think I'll be using it again, but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment