Tuesday, October 18, 2011

LUBU HEELS

Hi everyone, It's Tuesday and the cool front is here! I love it, I get to wear my boots! Ok, on to today's mani. Yesterday I went to Sally Beauty Supply to buy a smaller glass file and saw China Glaze Lubu Heels and just feel in LOVE! It's black with red shimmer so pretty. I'm not a fan of black polish, but this polish called my name and I had to get it. It's very sheer, I used three coats to get the full effect. I have to say since starting this blog I've come out of my comfort zone concerning colors I wouldn't normally use. Black and dark blue being two of those colors. I think, because I wouldn't take the time to properly care for my nails and now that I do take time and care when doing my nails I feel more comfortable with these types of colors. Now white needs to grow on me! Pic on side bar: Our 15 minutes of fame on GMA :D                                          
                                                Inside with flash
In the shade
Direct sunlight
1 coat SV Base Coat, 3 coats China Glaze Lubu Heels, 1 coat SV Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment