Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pink Wednesday

Hi everyone, It's pink Wednesday. Today I played with my konad plates (m61). I'm really nervous about showing this mani, but I'm gonna anyway O_O I think it turned out pretty good for my first time actually doing my whole finger. I learned several things 1. Be fast, very fast! 2. Be patient. 3. Add top coat in one application to avoid runs 4. Have fun :D What I like about this design is it's forgiving. What I mean is, if you don't get all the design on your finger you can go back and stamp where you have the bald spot. But, be careful. Man oh man taking yesterday's polish off was a total pain! It really stained my fingers! Ugh, I was like really! It took me forever to get the stain off and my fingers still look greenish :/ So please excuse my stained fingers :) Ok, everyone have a great hump day! P.S. The pic on the left side bar is me and my mom. Isn't she beautiful :):):):)

1 coat Yellow Stopper Top Coat, 3 coats Sally Hansen InstaDry Petal Pusher, 1 coat Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat, konad plate m61 with Sally Hansen InstaDry Flashy Fuchsia, 1 coat 60 Second High Speed Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment