Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Layered Tips

Hi everyone! Today I wanted teal with a little sparkle. I really love how this mani turned out :) The base color is a matte with a bit of a yellow shimmer. Really pretty on it's own. Whenever I do manis w/o a tip, design, or a layered glitter I feel like something is missing idk why, but that's how I feel o_O I didn't want to completely layer the whole nail, so I just layered the corner with a glitter. The pic makes the color more blue than teal, no justice at all! Have a great day guys! :D                                           
                                                              Matte
1 coat Yellow Stopper Top Coat, 3 coats Sinful Colors Rise And Shine, Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat, tipped with Sinful Colors Nail Junkie, 1 coat Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment