Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chanel

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late post. I've had a busy day. Today's mani was fast and simple but so elegant. Black and gold is always elegant and Chanel-ish. The gold is a Savvy brand. Nothing great about this brand. I think it'll have to be an awesome color for me to buy again. I could have gotten by with one coat, but out of habit I did two. The dry time isn't so great, even with the fast dry top coat. Two hours later when I showered the polish softened and dented :/ I'm not really into black so you'll see those two names a lot. o_O I have great news! My new camera will be here sometime next week! WHOOP WHOOP! Have a great evening :D


2 coats Yellow Stopper, 2 coats Savvy Nail Lacquer Golden Honey, 1 coat Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat, tipped with Wet n Wild fast dry Ebony Hates Chris, 1 coat Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment