Saturday, October 1, 2011

Layered Seaweed

Happy Saturday everyone :D Today October 1st begins Breast Cancer Awareness month. Let's do all we can to spread awareness and pray for a cure. Well yesterday I went on the hunt for an inexpensive camera. First, I went to Best Buy and as soon as I start looking at cameras this guy comes up to me chit chatting about cameras. I'm like dude seriously :/ he just would not stop talking (he was not an employee) Normally, I'm the first to carry a conversation and I DO love to talk! Hehe Anyway, I ended up leaving that store and go to Target and most of the display cams didn't work :/ The camera Gods were not with me! Okay, enough about that. Today's mani is a layered. I had to do something really fast because, I'll be busy most of the day. I just layered Finger Paints Tough Art To Follow with Sinful Colors Nail Junkie and used Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Anti-Chip Top Coat. Outside it looks looks dark green-ish blue. It totally rocks! The glitter polish looks like a meteor rock or something like that. I love it! By guys, have a great day :D

now a close up

No comments:

Post a Comment