Friday, September 23, 2011

3CPO Gone Bad

Happy Friday everyone! Ok, today's mani did not go as as expected :/ I was going to do another sponge mani, but that didn't go to good. I was using gray, blue, and black. My base was color was an NYC and the texture was so thin it came out like water and not a good base for sponging. My sponging colors really showed up great, but not the look I was going for. I really do think it was the base color. I do like NYC and use it a lot, but this one is not a fav :( So I ended up adding a crackle and it looks like 3CPO exploded! LOL :O) I'm using my IPhone and I've never used it to post any of my bogs, I'm sorry if it's out of order. I'll just edit when I get to my laptop. Thanks everyone, have an awesome weekend :-)


1 coat of Seche Ultra V, 2 coats NYC Minute Quick Dry Sidewalkers, sponged with Essence Colour & Go Just Rock It and Wet n Wild Wild Shine Black Creme, 1 coat of Crackle China Glaze Platinum Pieces, and 1 coat of Seche Ultra V

No comments:

Post a Comment