Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jesse's Green

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope it's been as fabulous as mine. Heading out to celebrate my BFF's dad's birthday. I hope y'all enjoy this funky frenchie. I just love this frenchie, the picture does it no justice! Jesse's fav color is green, so that's the color of the day :0) The green has specs of gold when it's photoed, It took longer to get a decent pic because of that and I think it took me longer to take the pic than it did to do the mani. The polish is an emerald green, very pretty bold color. I just love this green! A Matte emerald green and black tips would have been awesome! I have no Matte colors in my stash :( One day though.
I used 1 coat of Seche Ultra V, 2 coats of Sinful Colors San Francisco, taped my nails, and tipped with Wet n Wild Black Black Creme

No comments:

Post a Comment