Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pretty In Pink

It's the weekend and I'm about to have me some fun! Ok, today I wanted something girlie and there's nothing more girlie than pink! I was going to do a funky frenchie, but I love this pink so much I decided to leave well enough alone and just add a decal to an accent finger. This pink is so so so pretty and believe me when I say the pic does not capture the beauty it! It has a yellow shimmer to it, just fabulous! The polish is a Wet n Wild and the formula has a thin consistency and somewhat sheer. I used 3 Coats. I took a gazillion pics trying to get the beauty of it, finally I just i had to choose one. Ok, now go out and have y'all some fun!
1 coat Seche Ultra V, 3 coats Wet N Wild fast dry How I Met Your Magenta, added decal to accent fingers, and 1 coat Seche Ultra V.

No comments:

Post a Comment