Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tropicana Orange

Today, I went to Walmart looking for Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength Fairy Tale Ivory. Luck was not with me. I knew I should've picked it up when I saw it last week :/ Anyway I ended up buying Pure Ice Pure Ice Platinum, Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength Diamonds and Crayola set scented nail polish. I used the Crayola Green Apple (I couldn't smell the green apple though) for this frenchie. I really liked the consistency of the polish. Not too thick, not too thin, just right. I haven't tried the Pure Ice or Sally Hansen, but I have used these before and like them. I didn't change yesterday's polish and just used it as the base coat. When I did this frenchie as soon as I saw the color combo I instantly thought of Tropicana Orange Juice.

For this I taped my fingers, added the Crayola Green Apple Polish and 1 coat of Sally Hansen InstaDry Anti-Chip Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment