Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blue Skies

Today, I dedicate my Funky Frenchie to those who lost loved ones on 9/11. I know those lost loved ones are in the Grand Stands of Heaven making sure that each and everyone of their loved ones are getting the blessings they deserve. I thank all those who assisted and those who sacrificed their lives helping others get to safety. Those are the real HEROES.

I chose yellow as my base color, representing the sun, and blue as my tip, representing the sky, and silver crackle representing the clouds. The cracks are God's love shining through.
As you can see my tips were precise. I think I should have added a top coat after I added the blue tips, maybe the line wouldn't have bled. Oh well, lesson learned :)
For this I used 1 coat of Beauty Secrets Top Coat, 1 coat of Sinful Colors Lets Meet, 1 coat of Sally Hansen InstaDry Anti-Chip Top Coat, taped my nails, 1 coat of Wet n Wild fast dry Saved by the Blue and finished with Sally Hansen InstaDry Anti-Chip Top Coat.                                                                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment