Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My very first blog!

Hi Everyone,

This is my very first blog. I have no followers yet, but I know in time I'll have at least one. I'm very excited about my blog! I get to talk about one of the many things I love. What is that you say? Well French Tip Nails of course, hense the name "Funky Frenchies." I love love love french tipped nails or a great design. (sometimes some colors are great as is too) In my opinion everything else is just boring (just sayin). I look forward to talking to you all soon, so I won't have to talk to myself :) P.S I'm not a professional ok, so be nice. lol :)

This is my Funky Frenchie from yesterday. Reminded my of the circus, go figure.
 
For this I used 1 coat of beauty secrets top coat, 2 coats of wet & wild saved by blue, 1 coat of sinful colors Hottie, 1 coat of Sally Hansen anti chip top coat. I then taped  my my fingers and added 1 coat of N.Y.C skin tight denim creme and finished with 1 coat of Sally Hansen anti chip top coat. I really didn't care for this blue Funky Frenchie, only because I'm not a fan of blue on my fingers. But it was really pretty and because it chipped I just had to do another Funky Frenchie :)
My Dubai Funky French

This Funky Frenchie was not what I had in mind. I was supposed to do a green tip but the base color had a red tint and so did not go with the green tip I had in mind, oh well, that'll be for another day.
For this I used 1 coat of beauty secrets top coat, 1 coat of Orly French Manicure (the one that had the red tint), 2 coats of wet & wild 9.0.2.1. Orange, get it?  90210 lol, 1 coat of seviche ulta v top coat. I taped my nails and added 1 coat of sinful colors under 18 with 2 flower decal designs topped with 1 coat of beauty secrets top coat. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment