Friday, September 16, 2011

And the winner is #3

I did some water marble designs today. I'm still deciding if it's worth my time. If you know me, I don't like complicated. The clean up time was way too long and it was sooooo messy and even the clean up looked messy :/ I got really aggravated. It could be my clean up tools need to get updated :-) I'm not posting that pic! Way too shameful. Lol! I also practiced with stamping. I like :-) The plate I used has small designs and needs to be placed just right. When I did stamp the design, since it's small it looked like it was missing that umph, you know how you look at something and say it's missing something. That's how I felt :( Anyway after 3 manis this is what I chose.
For This I used 1 coat of Seche Ultra V, 2 coats of Sally Hansens Diamond Strength Diamonds, taped my fingers, tipped with N.Y.C Big Apple Red Creme, and finished with 1 coat of Seche Ultra V Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment