Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just for fun

Today I played for a bit with different colors and checked out a few other blogs. I tried my hand at a few of the frenchies I saw. I won't post those pics because the colors I chose were not so hot together so I didn't take pics of those. One mani I did was gold and black, the lighting makes it look yellow. The pic does not do justice to the mani at all!  I'll post both pics. I was going to try some different designs but I had to leave so I just had to settle for a crackle mani today. Here's the pics. Crap, I didn't clean up to good :/ Anyway enjoy :)

For this I used 1 coat of Beauty Secrets Top Coat, 2 coats of Sinful Colors This Is It, 1 coat of Sally Hansen InstaDry Anti-Chip Top Coat, taped my nails, 1 coat of Wet n Wild Black Creme, and 1 coat of Sally Hansen InstaDry Anti-Chip Top Coat.

This is what I ended up with.
I used 1 coat Beauty Secrets Top Coat, 2 coats of Wet n Wild Sage in the City and 1 coat of Sally Hansen InstaDry, 1 coat of China Glaze Crackle Platinum Pieces, 1 coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Anti-Chip Top Coat.              

No comments:

Post a Comment