Monday, September 12, 2011

Princess Jasmine

Ok, I should have left well enough alone. LOL Some of my manis look so much better in my mind :) I'll post the before tips pic. When I first put my base color I was like wow this is really pretty. It reminded my of Princess Jasmine from Aladdin. I was just tickled about it and then I put the tips and deflated like a balloon :( Oh well, I was happy as Tom chasing Jerry. On the bright side my man said he likes the color, he too sweet. Ok, so here's my pics.
                                                                       Before
                                                                        After
For this I used: 1 coat of Beauty Secrets Top Coat, 2 coats of Wet n Wild Teal or No Teal, 1 coat of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie (shoulda stopped there) 1 coat of Sally Hansen InstaDry Anti-Chip Top Coat, taped my fingers, tipped it with Sinful Colors Love Nails :( and 1 coat of Sally Hansen InstaDry Anti-Chip Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment