Friday, September 9, 2011

Chic Turquoise

So, I get home and couldn't wait to change my mani. I was really bummed about changing this mani. I have to say, so far it's my all time fav mani. Dang smudge! The red was like a cherry tomato and just had a pop I loved. So today's Funky Frenchie mani was not what I had in mind, I was going for a deep dark turquoise for the tips. Since my stash isn't that big (yet...lol) my choices were limited and the color I had wasn't dark enough and opted for black tips. I'll save that mani for another day and when I get the perfect color. I ended up just using a black tip. Black always makes things chic anyway :)
For this I used 1 coat Beauty Secrets Top Coat, 2 coats of Wet n Wild fast dry Teal or No Teal, 1 coat of Sally Hansen Anti-Chip Top Coat, 1 coat of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie, taped my fingers, 1 coat of Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris, 1 coat of Wet n Wild fast dry and finished with 1 coat of Beauty Secrets Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment