Thursday, September 22, 2011

Twinkle Twinkle

Hi Everyone, It's been a fabulous Thursday and I don't have class on Fridays! And, I made a 100 on my test! WHOO HOO! Yesterday, I loved sponging so much I decided to do it again today. You can do so many things with sponging, it's awesome! The pic doesn't capture the true colors. From top to bottom the colors are turquoise, blue, purple and I added stars. In this pic they all look blue :/ I so need to get a camera soon! I really loved the color combo. It reminds me of the nursery rhymes Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and The Cow Jumped Over The Moon. I had a receiving blanket when my son was a baby that had stars and moons on it, this mani reminded me of when I used to wrap him in it. Oh, those were the good ole days :) I hope you like it.
1 coat Seche Ultra V, 2 coats Wet n Wild fast dry Teal or No Teal, sponged with Wet n Wild fast dry Saved by the Blue and Wet n Wild fast dry Buffy the Violet Slayer, 1 thin coat of NYC Starry Silver Glitter, and one coat of Seche Ultra V to seal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment