Monday, September 26, 2011

My Autumn

Hi everyone, I Hope everyone is having a great start to the week! If not, just remember this: Crows can't hang with Eagles! I finally got my phone camera to do exactly what I want it to do! Even though for this pic I didn't exactly want the colors to be so bright. Anyway, I love to read and I remember reading books when I was little about the different seasons and they'd show pics of all of them, I just loved the autum pics! So today I did a sponge with those colors or I tried to anyway :) I think I'm going to do a different design using the same colors, maybe another tape (I loved these colors that much) hehe :-) I hope you enjoy, I'm  off to study! ARRGGHH! I forgot to wrap my nails! LOL
In
1 coat Beauty Secrets Top Coat, 2 coats Sinful Colors  This Is It, sponged with Sinful Colors Under 18 and Sally Hansen InstaDry Mochachino.

No comments:

Post a Comment