Sunday, September 25, 2011

I love Minnie

Hi everyone, Happy Sunday! I started my day at Lakewood Church, great message :) I made my all time fav dish my grandma used to make for me when I was little (huevos montanas) took me back to the good ole days with my grandma :) Today I dedicate my funky frenchie to Minnie Mouse. After all we do share the same name...LOL I know the polka dots should be white on red. Well, their my fingers and I decided to put them on my black tips :) No, seriously I put them on my black tips because I thought there would be too much going on. I was right, I did do a mani with white on red. No bueno :( No posting of that pic! I love Sinful Color Polishes this one is a thin formula, but not too thin I couldn't control the polish. Ok, everyone time for me to go til tomorrow. Have a great week! Remember everyday can be a Friday.
1 coat of Beauty Secrets Top Coat, 2 coats of Sinful Colors GoGo Red, taped my fingers added Wet n Wild fast dry Ebony Loves Chris and dotted with my Instant French Manicure Pen. I don't have white so I just put a blob of this on a konad plate and dotted with my dotting tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment