Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mom

Hi everyone, It's Wednesday. I hope y'alls week so far has been going great. Sorry for the late post, I've had such a busy day. This pink didn't photo so great. The pink looks like cotton candy, I promise! I wanted something pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness coming up next month. Today's mani is dedicated to my mom. I wrote this as my Facebook status awhile back, but it's as true today as it was then:

Mom,
You've been here for me without fail, whenever things weren't going quite right. You've always told me I could do and be anything I wanted in this life. You made sure I became a secure, loving, independent, and confident woman. Never to settle for anything less than I deserve. You taught me to live, not merely exist. There are not enough words in all the books on this planet that can express how much I love you. Mom, I love you and will honor you all the days of my life!

1 coat of Seche Ultra V Top Coat, 1 coat Sinful Colors Thimbleberry, taped my fingers, added Sinful Colors Snow Me White, and because the white was too loud I added 1 coat of Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter and 1 coat of Seche Ultra V Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment