Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Autumn II

Hi everyone, I hope you all are having a fabulous day! Yesterday I said I was going to do a tape mani with the colors I used in My Autum mani. Well, here it is. I changed the yellow I used because I wanted a fast dry polish (Wet n Wild fast dry). I used only one coat of yellow. I didn't want to have a disaster like I had with my "ARRGGHH" mani. I was taking no chances! I do like the colors together, reminds me of the German flag. I must say I'm quite pleased. I just may make this a plaid mani IDK, that's a lot of prep and I like fast. As always have a great day until tomorrow :D
1 coat of Seche Ultra V, 1 coat of Wet n Wild The Wonder Yellows, taped my fingers and added Sinful Colors Under 18, taped my fingers and added Sally Hansen InstaDry Mochachino.

No comments:

Post a Comment