Thursday, December 1, 2011

elf

Hi my lovely lady friends! Thirsty Thursday is here! I'll be at school taking a test, y'all just enjoy for me :D Monday, when I got home from school my bf surprised me with a Christmas tree AND a little gift! My gift was a set of 5 elf nail polish! Yay, I have no elf in my little stash! So, today I have a funky frenchie using elf. I love me a funky frenchie :D I'm using 2 coats of Red Velvet as my base and Metal Madness as my tip, topped with SV Top Coat. When I opened Red Velvet there was a super long bristle hanging! I was like arrgghh! I had to pull it out with a tweezer, no bueno! Well, I immediately had to check the others. Yay, all was good! The formula was awesome, almost a one coater. Red Velvet to me looked more burnt orange than red. I was really dissapointed, I really love red :( Ok, my lovely ladies have a an awesome Thursday :)
                     
                                                               Shade

Inside w/flash

Direct Sunlight 

Direct Sunlight 

Inside no flash 

No comments:

Post a Comment