Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oui

Hi ladies, It's almost the weekend :D Just a quick post. Today, I have Orly Oui. I'm in love with this color! It's a deep purple with gold shimmer. The formula was great to work with. I bought this as a mini set, so the brush length was short and a little awkward, but all minis are. I do have larger bottles of Orly and the brush length is great. As far as the brush is concerned, it is a little thin, but easy to work with. But, I compare every brush to Rimmel (it's my fav brush) It is somewhat sheer, 2 coats would've been good. I don't normally do 3 coats but, today I felt it was worth it :D Then I added 60 Second Rush Top Coat. The sun was playing peek a boo today, so I labeled the pics for y'all. Have a great day :D

                                                                   Direct Sunlight

Some sunlight 

Direct Sunlight

Some Sunlight

Shade 


No comments:

Post a Comment