Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pink Wednesday

Hi lovely ladies :D Pink Wednesday is here. I passed my midterm yesterday, yay! I have another midterm Monday though :/ No worries, at least I don't have homework along with studying. What does that mean? That means I get to play with my polish!

I'm putting my challenge aside today. I had so many ideas and not one turned out the way I wanted :( So, I just went with China Glaze Light My Tiki. I used 2 coats and topped with Rush 60 Second Top Coat. I don't know If I've used this color before, I just grabbed the first pink bottle I saw. I grudgingly say, it is a pretty color. It's bright but not to bright. The pics make the color look really bright. I think this my most dreaded day. I'm going to have to get really creative on Wednesdays and push myself to use the dreaded pink! Anyway, have a great day and remember spread the awareness. I'll be back to my challenge next week with a better attitude! Until tomorrow :D

                                                               Direct Sunlight

Inside w/flash 

Shade 

No comments:

Post a Comment