Friday, December 16, 2011

Jasmin Nicole

Hi ladies, It's Friday! WHOOP WHOOP! This is gonna be a short post, because it is pic heavy. Last week, I told y'all I about my nieces and how I'm creating something for each of them :D Today I chose to do an orange for my niece Jasmin. This is gonna look so pretty with her skin tone. This orange is gonna knock your socks off! I used Wet n Wild The Wonder Yellows, China Glaze Ruby Pumps, and mixed in some glitter. The yellow gives this orange a gold undertone, absolutely beautiful! I used 2 coats and topped with 2 coats of SV. Again, I wish I could create something as beautiful as her. But nope, not gonna happen (you'll hear that a lot) hehe :D No sun right now so all pics are inside first 3 no flash and last 2 with flash. Have an awesome Friday :D



This is the closest to the actual color :D



Here is my beautiful inspiration for today's creation! 




Here with her mom  

No comments:

Post a Comment