Thursday, December 8, 2011

Noel & Twila

Hi my lovelies :D The weekend is almost here! Today I have Zoya's Noel & Twila from their Gems & Jewels Collection. I'll start with Noel. This is THE most beautiful winter blue I own. When I put this on I felt I should be in Aspen skiing! LOVE LOVE LOVE! It's almost a 1 coater, I used 2 coats and topped with Rush 60 Second Top Coat. Then, I added Twila and that took me to the North Pole. I can totally see Santa landing his sled on this bed of blue sparkly snow with his little elves jumping up and down awaiting his arrival! I love both colors! If you don't have this collection, you should! Ok, lovelies have a great day :D

                                                                 Direct Sunlight

Shade 

Inside w/flash 

Inside w/flash 

Direct Sunlight 

Shade 

Inside w/flash 

No comments:

Post a Comment