Friday, December 30, 2011

Shannon

Hi lovely ladies, I know it's been a minute since my last post. I'm back now :D I'm going to San Antonio to bring in the New Year with my sissy and my niece Jasmin. I hope y'all have a Happy New Year.

Today's creation is for my niece Shannon. She's my BFF's daughter. She's a smart, beautiful, and talented young lady :D For I her I wanted pink. I know I don't like pink, but this pink is awesome! I think I have a lipstick this color. LOL This is not that bubble gum pink I dislike so much. This is more a deep fuchsia. I used a no name red polish and added some eyeshadow. I don't wear eyeshadow but, I saw this e.l.f eye shadow palette at Ross and decided to buy it so I can experiment. I used used 4 coats and no TC, I dislike anything requiring more 2 coats, but for her it was totally worth it :D I had so much fun experimenting, but as usual I'll never being able to create something as beautiful as her :D These pics do no justice to this awesome color :(


This is the eye shadow I used.




Now the best part, my inspiration for today's creation :D





Here with her mom

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that came out nice!! Who would think that eyeshadow would work?

    ReplyDelete