Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jesse's Girl

Hi my lovelies, I hope y'all's weekend has been great! My son had the longest Swim meet in history yesterday! While I patiently waited for him I did a little shopping AND yes, I managed to slip in a polish :D Then we went to my bff's for dinner. She makes the best flautas! Overall my weekend was AWESOME!!!

Mani time. Today have my 2nd franken. I love how this color turned out! I used yellow and blue and added some glitter. When I showed my bf, he said call it Jesse's girl because green is my favorite color and you're my favorite girl. Isn't he the sweetest! So there you have it Jesse's Girl. This was very sheer, so I had to use 3 coats and topped with SV Top Coat. I wasn't to happy about 3 coats, but since I did create the color, I had no choice :D It's dreary and rainy here in H-Town, so I don't have direct sunlight pics :( Have a great day my lovelies!
                                                               Inside w/flash

Inside W/flash 





No comments:

Post a Comment