Thursday, December 22, 2011

Powder Puff

Hi ladies, Today is my last day of school until January 9th. Yay! Sorry, this is a late post. I decided to teach myself to salsa, cumbia, and model walk. HAHA Well, the dancing lasted only about 8 minutes. I did not look like the girl in the YouTube video. For my catwalk I decided to put on some 6 inch high heels. Why did I think I could last more than 15-25 minutes in those shoes?! My feet aren't feeling to good right now :( Then, i took of my 1st mani, because it didn't like how it turned out  :/  In between all my playing I was studying for tonight's final. I forgot my son was taking me out today, so I had to hurry and do my nails again. I did this mani in less than 10 minutes, I'm so sorry about the pics, I did no clean up. I promise I'll do better tomorrow. Oh, Sally Beauty Rocks I tweeted about not being able to find the Finger Paints Special Effects polish and they had my local Sally's hold them for me! Yay, Sally's y'all rock. I'll post those tomorrow, I did post a pic on twitter if you all want to see. Ok, this is 2 coats of Revlon Powder Puff from their Matte Suede Collection. It's a pretty white with a rose undertone and then just for kicks I added Essie Shine of the Times, topped with SV. I'm not a matte lover, but I like Revlons Matte Suede collection.  Have a great day :D





No comments:

Post a Comment