Friday, December 23, 2011

Finger Paints Special Effects

Hi lovely ladies :D Today I have Finger Paints Special Effects. Yay! I had so much fun trying to track these babies down. Thanks to @SallyBeauty for having my local Sally's hold a set for me! I love when companies have awesome CS!

I've labeled each pic. That was more for me, because I've never swatched before. I was like how on earth am I going to remember all these polishes!  I wanted no distractions with different colors, so I used 1 coat of Rimmel Black Satin (Rimmels are good 1 coaters) for all the swatches and topped with Rush 60 Second Top Coat. The formula was thin. Each one was very easy to work with. I would say these need 1-2 coats of TC for a smooth feel. The brush was a brush, nothing special there. In some pics it looks like the polish didn't cover very well, but that was me :/ sorry. Once I had these babies I could tell they were not gonna look the same. Each polish was different. Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this collection!

I was telling my son about these polishes. How they haven't been released and won't be until January, but Sally's was going to sell them to me. He said, "What are they, underground polishes?" LOL He cracks me up sometimes. I love My Baby Boy!.

I hope you like my very 1st swatch. Once this collection comes out they're a must have. Have a great Friday ladies:D

                                                     









No comments:

Post a Comment