Friday, December 9, 2011

Teresa Marie

Hi ladies :D I hope everyone has some great plans for the weekend! I do! I'm Christmas shopping again :D

Warning: Pic heavy :D

Today, I have a franken for you. All week I've been experimenting with different colors. I have 6 nieces and thought I'd create something for each of them. I specifically created this color with my niece Teresa Marie in mind. I wanted something dark and bold, but not vampy. I think I achieved just that with this color. I used China Glaze Vertical Rush, Pure Ice French Kiss, and an NYX glitter. It's a deep plum with a cherry burgundy undertone when shifted in the light. Like her I love it! I wish I could create something as beautiful as her, but that'll never happen :D Have a great day ladies :D



Now on to the best pics! My Inspiration for today's creation. I just love how each pic shows a different side of her.





Her mom here with her 





No comments:

Post a Comment