Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ruby Ribbon

Hi lovely ladies, I hope y'all are having a great day! Today, I have Revlon Ruby Ribbon. I love this matte! All the Revlon matte polishes I have dry super fast and the formulas are great. The complaint I have isn't with the polish, it's my skin tone. I look like I have lobster claws :/ Burgundy and dark blues usually do on me :( It's sad because I love those colors. I think for someone with a darker skin tone this would look really pretty. When I was looking at the pics, I was really surprised. You can see a purple/pink shimmer that you can't see in real life. And, since I'm in a Christmas-y mood I stamped a bow with Ulta High Roller using plate m59. I used 2 coats and added SV Top Coat after I stamped. The sun isn't out today in H-Town so these are all inside with artificial light. Have a great day :D




See the shimmer (flash used here)

No comments:

Post a Comment