Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

Hi ladies, It's Black Friday here in the U.S. My sister, my niece, and I went to Walmart at midnight. That only lasted 30 minutes! LOL We said forget this! Let's cruise around the local hotpots to check out the lines. Haha Best Buy, Target, and Kohls had lines wrapped around their buildings! We parked in front of Best Buy to see how it would go at opening time. I must say they did an awesome job at maintaining the crowd and allowed people in at intervals. We did do a little shopping at Kohls, they also did a great job too. We waited an hour in line to save $60! HAHA It was fun to be with my sissy and niece.

Ok, enough about that. Today's mani is my ode to Black Friday. I used two coats of Rimmel Black Satin, stamped with plate bm214 using Sinful Colors Nail Art What A Night, and topped with SV Top Coat. I love how this mani turned out. I love my little santa hats. It's just too cute! Sorry about the pic, I forgot to take the pic at home and used my iCam at the store. Have a great evening :D

No comments:

Post a Comment