Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ruby Pumps

Hi everyone, I hope y'all's weekend is off to a great start. Today I have China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I thought it was going to be similar to OPI"s Thanks So Muchness! but it's not. This is a darker red than OPI's I was not disappointed :D This has more of a wine base until the 2nd coat that's when it starts looking like Dorothy's Ruby Pumps :). I used 3 coats and SHAC Top Coat and then just because I added LA Girls Cracked in Red. I love this look! You'll be seeing more of this in future posts :) Have an awesome weekend lovely ladies :)


I just love this! Beautiful! Without top coat it has a biker feel to it. I feel as if I should be on the back of a Harley Davidson wearing black leather from head to toe on my way to a bike rally. Haha :D


Here with top coat. I love how some of the glitter looks like flickers of light. When I put the top coat I noticed Ruby Pumps was thirsty. If you want a smooth look you should put like 3-4 coats of top coat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment