Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pink Wednesday

Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is ready for Thanksgiving! I know I am! This year has been so good to me and I'm ready to give thanks :D

Ok, I'm in week 5 of my 12 week challenge. I chose the feather as my design. I do have a feather stamp that looks really close to the actual Warrior Feather symbol, but didn't like how it looked. So, I chose a stamp that has several feathers. I used a combo of pink and brown. I used 2 coats of Mary Kay Pink Sand. The formula was great, but very sheer. I sponged with Aziza Seduction and stamped with Color Club Rebel Spirit and topped with my special formula top coat. I like pinks and brown together and really like how this mani turned out. Have a great day my lovely ladies :D

Feather: Represents kinship. Also, traditionally used in times of battle.

I dedicate this mani to the beautiful Warrior Feather Carriers bravely battling and encouraging each other.

                                                          Direct Sunlight

Shade


No comments:

Post a Comment